- About Us
- Find Help
- Contact Us
Bromwich & Smith Olds Bankruptcy Trustees
Do you struggle to keep up with your minimum payments while trying to keep a roof over your head and food on the table?
Are debts causing stress in your life? If you are, you should know that you are not alone.
Sometimes, just a bit of simple advice may be all that is needed to assist you in dealing with a difficult situation.
Whatever the need, we here at Bromwich & Smith can help.
We have helped thousands of Albertans just like you gain control of their finances and start believing in their future again. We can help you too!
Our professional counsellors can and will:
- Assist in determining exactly what your financial situation is.
- Provide support and review all of the options available to you.
- Find the solution that works best.
- Help you to start your debt free tomorrow…today!
With an office here in Olds, we are only an email or call away (403) 507-4547.
Contact us, because you deserve to know how better your life can be!
4806 - 50 Avenue
Olds, AB T4H 1H3
There is no cost for an appointment and all of our appointments are confidential, unbiased and non-judgmental. With decades of firm experience, we have the history and background that will provide the solution you are looking for.
Our programs offer:
- Immediate protection from your creditors. (Yes, the calls will stop.)
- No fee payments from you. (We are paid through a government tariff.)
- Forced settlements on all of your creditors (Even if some say no.)
- Monthly payments based upon what you can afford (Not what the creditors are demanding.)
We have helped thousands of Albertans just like you reach settlements with their creditors and we can:
- Set up a budget that works with your income
- Stop all interest charges
- Help you start saving again for your future, because that's what we believe in!
We know that you have questions and we know that you have been looking all over the Internet for the answers. We have those answers; but more importantly, we have solutions!
Remember, being debt free isn't a dream it's a choice, and that choice is Bromwich and Smith.